Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pick of the Bunch Recount

Well done to Olivia who was voted the winner of our recount challenge this week.  Here's her writing about Go-Karting:


On Sunday I went to Rosebank Road to do go-karting.  We had to get up at seven o'clock, it was tiring.  My dad came in to my room and checked I had all of my stuff again then he took my bag and put it in the car.  I got up and walked in to the lounge.  Dad handed me a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon on the side.  "Eat up," he said.  Mr Woofles jumped on my lap and took some of my bacon! He ran out the door with the bacon.  "Mr Woofles," I said.  I ran out to get him.  Then we had to go.  My dad lifted my mum out of bed and put her in the car.  Zoom, we were gone.  When we got there dad lifted out the kart.  It was a good day and on the way back I got McDonalds.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Olivia. I didn't know Mr Woofles had eaten your bacon... bad boy!

    ReplyDelete