Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pick of the Bunch Recount

Each Monday in Term 1 Room 15 write recounts about the weekend.  Today we discussed all the things needed to make a recount interesting to read.  Five students read their stories to the class and Abby was voted the winner! Here's her great recount:


Mmmm I moaned as I slowly got out of bed.  I rubbed my eyes, it was Saturday morning and I seriously didn't want to get out of bed! Later in the day my heart was beating excitedly because I was going to a party at my mums friends new house.  At last when I got there I nervously stared up at the house as I walked in.  It was as noisy as an elephant having a fit.  I walked upstairs and there were loads of people but in the corner of my eye I saw a big table with lots of plates and food so I started eating.  Then I saw my brother with chips so I ran to the lounge and watched the boys play a video game while eating chips.  Finally I watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment